PLEASE CONTINUE TO APPLY PRESSURE!
Robert Seth Hayes Days of Action:
Thurs 12/19 & Fri 12/20
While there has been some movement by DOCCS since the December 12th action alert, it is crucially important that we continue to pressure DOCCS and Sullivan Correctional Facility to provide appropriate medical treatment for Seth.
Please join our phone-call and letter/fax campaign
on Thurs Dec 19th! & Fri Dec 20th
THINGS YOU CAN DO:
1) On Thursday, Dec. 19th, call:
– Dr. Sidorowicz, Health Services Facility Director at Sullivan CF at (845) 434-2080 ext 6126; if that extension doesn’t work you can also try ext 6124 and ext 6117 (these go to the nurse’s station)
– Dr. Carl J. Koenigsmann, Chief Medical Officer, DOCCS Division of Health Services at (518) 457-7073
– Rita Grinbergs, Regional Health Services Administrator at 518-445-6176
Suggested talking points:
a) Briefly state your concerns regarding the health of Robert Seth Hayes, #74-A-2280.
— Mr. Hayes has lost 40 lbs which constitutes a 22% loss of his original body weight.
— He has been denied appropriate and necessary medical treatment for this weight loss which includes a work-up for the cause of this weight loss.
b) Ask why Seth Hayes has not received the recommended and necessary medical work-up and treatment; and
c) Demand that Seth Hayes be transferred to an outside medical facility where he can receive an appropriate work-up and treatment.
2) On Friday, Dec. 20th, fax a letter on Seth’s behalf (see sample letter at www.thejerichomovement.com). Please fax letters to:
– Dr. Sidorowicz at Fax: 845-434-2462 and
– Dr. Carl J. Koenigsmann at Fax: 518-457-2115